WordPress Premium Theme – I Love It WordPress Theme
WordPress Premium Theme – I Love It WordPress Theme is a content sharing WordPress theme suitable for different posts formats:
- image posts,
- video posts with automated thumbnails creation, self-hosted videos
- audio posts,
- posts with attachments,
- combination of all content types.
Built-in lightbox login and registration
Let your users login or register without leaving the page. The built-in eye-candy AJAX form will pop-up when trying to enter site’s prohibited areas, such as “Add a new post” or “View NSFW posts”. Users can also register/login to your site using their Facebook accounts.
Front end submission
Let your registered users upload posts directly from front-end. The front-end submission permits users to choose their post format: image, video, audio, text and attachment. Each and every single format can be enabled or disabled.
Users can also edit or delete their own posts directly from front-end.
User profile page
Every registered user can edit his profile from his personal account page which now offers avatar upload, password change and other personal data edit.
Love your posts
Enable the “Love” feature to let users raise in rating your posts. When a certain post reaches the limit of 50 likes it will become featured. The like limit can be changed from backend while the number of likes for all posts can be randomly generated.
Set your blog mainpage to display either Featured or Fresh posts, or both. Mainpage is also available as a static page.
Ever wondered how to tell your users of a specific feature or important message on your site? You can now achieve this with theme’s built-in tooltip manager. You can use it on every single page on your site being able to add an infinite number of such hints.
Use keyboard’s J, K, L, C, V and R keys for different actions on your site: scroll to next post, scroll to previous post, love a post, comment post, view post or display a random post. These keys combination are now working on post page as well.
Enable human-time to let users know when the post was added. Switch back to the native WordPress time format from settings.
Facebook versus default comments
You can either enable the default comment system or opt for the Facebook comments.
Add your Facebook application ID so you can moderate comments.
You can create an unlimited number of slideshows and define different ones for desired pages or posts.
Sidebars and widgets
The site uses unlimited sidebars for you to be able to insert as many widgets as you need to get the most of your theme: Categories with icons, Content tabber (hot posts, new, comments, tags), Flickr, Twitter, Latest posts, Social media, Top authors, Submit content.
Select a different layout for each of your posts: containing a left sidebar, a right sidebar or displayed full-width.
Social media ready
All posts have built-in social-media share buttons that users can click and promote any content of your web-site. Enable or Disable them for any particular post or page.
The theme also uses built-in breadcrumbs, dropdown menus, image resizing, 100+ shortcodes, built-in related posts and social-media sharing, and comes with an extensive documentation to help you get started.
If you happen to face some difficulties with this theme, consider to use our support which is conducted through the CosmoThemes support forums: http://cosmothemes.com/forums
Support for all the themes will be available only at the support forum.
We will gladly provide you any forms of customization for our themes. Feel free to hire us for your custom project. Send inquiries to email@example.com
version 1.2 – June 27, 2012
- fixed “Fresh” and “Hot” pagination issue
version 1.1 – June 18, 2012
Bugs – facebook connect fix
- fixed bug relate to NSFW & source
- Fixed bug with the top sticky bar
Related External Links
- new video player
- WordPress 3.4 compatibility updatesversion 1.0
– April 20, 2012Bugs:
- fixed fb connect issue
- fixed bug related to meta dataversion 0.9
– March 23, 2012Bugs:
- changed fb user name creation method
- fixed fb connect issue
- fixed Pinterest incompatibilityversion 0.8
– February 28, 2012Bugs:
- Fixed Facebook connect security issueVersion 0.7
– 30 January 2012
- Added posibility to reset all votes
- Clear uploaded files after the post is created
- Show user login box when registration is required to vote
Version 0.6 – 16 January 2012
- Facebook connect issue
Version 0.5 – 28 December 2011
- fixed an issue with audio files not showing up
- fixed avatar uploader issue
Version 0.4 – 16 December 2011
- Compatibility with WordPress 3.3
- Multiple upload for images and videos
Version 0.3 – 01 November 2011
- autocomplete.js MIME type not detected by some servers causing some java-script back-end functionalities to stop working
Version 0.2 – 01 November 2011
- Facebook comments count for AJAX grid/list switch
- Reduced load on blogs with many posts – added autocomplete for posts select
- Added pagination on the front page
- Added player for self hosted videos
- Email notification on new submitted posts with status pending
- Front-end post edit and delete for authors
- Added My added posts page with post status notification
- Added option to disable keyboard hotkeys
- Added separate widgets (latest posts, featured posts, comments, tags)
To learn more about WordPress Premium Theme – I Love It WordPress Theme, check out Tiny Pay Free WordPress Themes now