WordPress Premium Theme – Gridlocked Premium Portfolio Theme Gridlocked is a grid-based, post-format supporting, layout-shuffling, minimalistic theme for creatives designed by ThemeForest. Gridlocked is both a classic portfolio for showcasing your work and a modern tumblr-style blogging system. A truly … Continue reading
WordPress Premium Theme – WowWay WordPress Responsive & Interactive Theme is an incredibly unique and highly interactive WordPress theme for creative portfolios. Based on a responsive grid, packed up with lots of cool features and built on a powerful admin panel, this can become the perfect theme for you!
The concept and design of this theme belongs to ChargedPixels.
This theme is currently at version 1.5
Support Forums: Due to the large amount of support questions and for keeping everything organized, all tickets will be directed through my private support forum:
unique design details
.po and .mo files included to make theme translation ready
grid based & ajax powered portfolios
paginated portfolio option
quality sliders for all projects/pages/posts
self hosted videos in projects
custom scrollbars for project pages
3 sidebar skins
custom backgrounds for each page/post
blog & post pages
two blog layouts
fancy jQuery effects
cool shortcodes for typography, buttons, lists, quotes and more..
ajax powered contact form
valid html5 code
and much more..
great theme options panel
set logo, favicon, analytics, and lots of other options
custom login logo and gravatar
and much more…
Q: Can i have both images and videos in one project slider?
A: Yes, check out this project page
Q: Can i center the layout of the pages?
A: Yes, there is an option in the admin panel, which allows you do do this : see here
Q: Can i have a full screen slideshow page at the beginning of my site?
A: Yes, there is a page template which does that, and you can set it as a home page : see here
Q: Can i have a full screen video playing at the beginning of my site?
A: Yes, there is a page template which does that, and you can set it as a home page : see here
Q: How do projects work with SEO ?
A: Each project is built as an individual page with headers, footers and content, so it will be crawled by search engines. When a user opens a project page showed by search results, he will be taken to the ajax driven portfolio page, the theme doing all the magic.
Included you also have the psd files and a 27 pages manual to help you get started!
Version 1.5: 1 August 2012
~ Added self hosted videos support for projects
~ Added a paginated portfolio page template(which also gives you the possibility to use multiple categories on a project)
~ Fixed the project window closing – when you click any category, the project/gallery will close, and i’ve also added “modal” feature for the project window
~ Fixed iPhone “forever closed” menu isssue
~ Fixed Safari “never opening” projects
~ Other small bugs were “smashed” in the process of this update
Version 1.3: 28 June 2012
~ Added a new page template – Fullscreen Video
~ Added another widget area, at the bottom of the sidebar
~ Added submenu pages(not filters) to mobile navigation menu
~ Added portfolio/gallery filters to admin panel
~ Fixed sharing issues
~ Fixed other minor bugs
Version 1.2.1: 11 June 2012
~ Fixed some minor bugs
Version 1.2: 9 June 2012
~ Made the phone widget number callable
~ Added basic touch & swipe functionalities for touchscreen devices
~ Added scrollbar support for project pages
~ Added 8 more social icons
~ Added password protected projects
~ Added scroll top top functionality after filtering projects
~ Added scroll back to viewed items after closing project window
~ Added the ability to have sharing options in the projects page
Version 1.1.3 : 26 May 2012
~ Fixed the sub menu weird arrows display
~ Changed the position of custom.css
~ Fixed other small bugs
Version 1.1 : 23 May 2012
~ Social media links open now in a new tab
~ Back to top link(on mobile devices) fixed
~ Fixed favicon and initial # issue
~ Added the ability to disable sidebar autohide
~ Added the option to center the posts & pages
~ Added the option to fit all portrait images from the fullscreen slideshows
~ Added the ability to link directly to portfolio categories
~ Added a custom.css in which you can add custom css rules, that will not be overwritten by future updates
~ Created a new twitter widget that you can put in the footer
~ Created a new page template featuring a fullscreen slideshow
~ Created a new blog layout template, featuring full width posts & thumbs
Version 1.0.1 : 19 May 2012
~ Fixed double portfolio issue
Free support is provided only for bugs, theme related issues and really small modifications(a few minutes of work). Everything else, including the adding of complex features or css changes, will be treated as custom work, for which i charge $40/hour.
Helder Oliveira : http://konstriktor.net/blog
Fuge : http://www.fuge.ru/#portfolio
Breanna Rose : http://moxee.ws
Brandbook.de : http://www.brandbook.de
Josh Hemsley : http://joshhemsley.com
Paul : http://dribbble.com/theppd
Bill S Kenney : http://focuslabllc.com
Anderworks : http://graphicriver.net/user/anderworks
Steve Pell : http://stevepell.ca
Gormelito : http://www.gormelito.se
Designfirst : http://www.designfirst.be/wordpress
Inkbot Design : http://inkbotdesign.com/portfolio
zka11 : http://zka11.com
To learn more about WordPress Premium Theme – WowWay WordPress Responsive Interactive Theme, check Tiny Pay Free WordPress Themes now
WordPress Premium Theme – Genova Premium WordPress Theme
WordPress Premium Theme – Genova Premium WordPress Theme is a content centered design template. It hides all the secondary information (widgets) but shows them on demand (mouse over or tab at a touch screen using jQuery).
Less is more is the design principle on which the template is based on. With that idea it became one of the most minimalistic but at the same time well equipped WordPress themes in this store. It can be used for both, a photo, video or just a design focused blog as well as a showcase for products or a corporate design page for a company.
The backend features enable you to customize your theme easily. If you want to add your own color, the sliced and fully editible PSD -Files and the good documentation makes it easy to do so. Genova is coming with 12 color schemes and works with intensive as well as less saturated colors which will fit to your companies or projects logo.
Design and Style
the most minimalistic, but at the same time well equipped WordPress theme in this store
less is more
information on demand, hence real content focused
innovative interface design, easy to use
minimalistic drop-down menu with jQuery animation
widget-ready drop-down sidebar with jQuery animation
Nivo-Image-Slider for blog entries, pages and gallery detail pages
WordPress 3.0 ready
menu manager compatible
3 widget areas
right sidebar: always opened (important information e.g. social media or ads)
right sidebar: self-closing
left sidebar: e.g. for categories as menu items
endless galleries or portfolios
optional fixed menu and sidebar
choose between logo or text-title
slider options on every page or post
choose from 12 color schemes
show content under the grey background
detailed installation guide with many pictures and technical documentation
compatible with all major browsers (IE, Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Safari)
404 error pages
13 color schemes
easy logo change
layered and sliced PSD -files
Version: 2.6.1 – Changelog: http://bit.ly/genova26
To learn more about WordPress Premium Theme – Genova WordPress Premium Theme, check out Tiny Pay Free WordPress Themes now
Related External Links
WordPress Premium Theme – Big Picture Premium WordPress Theme
Big picture (sketch) is a WordPress theme (signature tune) that makes a visual (graphical) impact. it (he) is (be situated) created with (by means of) visual (graphical) portfolios and (also) blogs in (fashionable) mind offering (present) a framework (outline) that will (guts) make your style (chic) and (also) content stand (attitude) out. it (he) features 7 colour schemes, animations and (also) 18 page (sheet) templates including 6 portfolio (assortment) templates.
What Buyers say:
Wow, what (i beg your pardon) a pleasure (liking) working with (by means of) your theme (signature tune)
thank you! i’m beginning (launch) to get (become) a feel (impression) for this template (cutout) and (also) I really (actually) like it!
thank you for (used for) such an amazing (startling) looking theme.
As a customer (client) I just (impartial) wanted to (towards) say how (exactly how) impressed I am (be present) with (by means of) this product (creation) and (also) with the really (actually) extraordinary support. all (completely) questions has (devours) been answered quickly, precisely (exactly) and (also) in (fashionable) depth. thank (show appreciation) you very (appropriate) much.
Hi EugeneO. First, I wanted (sought) to (towards) thank you for (used for) making such a beautiful (fine-looking) and (also) easy to (towards) use theme! well (fine) worth the money.
- Valid XHTML
- Visually stunning (superb) design.
- Dynamic background (related) image specific (exact) to (towards) each page (sheet) and (also) post.
- 7 colour themes selectable through (over) theme (signature tune) Options.
- 18 layout (arrangement) templates including:
- 6 portfolio (assortment) layouts.
- Video and (also) image direct (undeviating) linking via (stopping at) lightbox in (fashionable) portfolio templates.
- Template specific (exact) sidebars.
- Drop down (downcast) navigation menus.
- Widget ready.
- Cufon font (times new roman) Replacement for (used for) clean text (writing) headings.
- All jQuery100% unobtrusive:
- Built in (fashionable) lightbox gallery.
- Page animations.
- Sleek lazy (lethargic) Load image (carbon copy) loading.
- jQuery validated contact (connection) form.
- Theme Options for (used for) further customisation.
- Threaded Comments.
- [Thumbnails] shortcode for (used for) easy image (carbon copy) gallery creation.
- Clear documentation.
- Image element (portion) source files included.
Version 1.2 – 01 July 2010
NOTE : The css file (wallet) structure has (devours) changed from (beginning) previous versions of this theme. previously (before) modified CSS will (guts) no longer (stretched) be compatible.
- WordPress 3.0 custom (routine) menu support
- Lots more (extra) built in (fashionable) theme options
- Refined design
- Structural CSS and (also) stlying CSS now (at the moment) split into (interested in) separate files
- Multiple items can (canister) be (stand) added to (towards) portfolio (assortment) lightbox galleries
- Bug fixes
- Added video (cinematographic) and (also) image direct (undeviating) play support (backing) in (fashionable) portfolio templates.
- Bug fixes.
- Updated documentation.
External scripts and (also) resources included:
- PrettyPhoto jQuery plugin
- Lazy load (contents) jQuery plugin
- Cufon font (times new roman) Replacement
Related External Links
WordPress Premium Theme – WP Circled Premium Portfolio Theme
WP – Circled is free portfolio wordpress theme. Each project is made of up of a perfectly round circle and you can show them off in 6 delicious colors.
- Project/Portfolio Custom Post Type
- Theme Options Panel
- Flickr Widget
- YouTube & Vimeo Support
- Widgetized Footer
- Built-in Contact Form
- Localisation Support (Translation)
Circled demo: http://themes.divwrap.com/circled/
Posts Related to WP – Circled – Portfolio WordPress Theme
WP-Onixus is a free portfolio wordpress theme. the template with web 2.0 style and looks clean. With New Features of WordPress 3.0 Universe has been …
WP-FoodPres is a food wordpress theme. which makes it easy for you to share your recipes with the custom recipe options built in to this …
- WordPress for Real Estate Series(realestate.about.com)
- WordCamp Reno 2012: the takeaway for designers(nicolerosedion.com)
- WordPress from the ground up(chris-on-the-web.blogspot.com)
- From Tumblr To WordPress(shawndibble.com)
- I’m planning a new WordPress blog for singers and musicians(realitynow2012.wordpress.com)
- Improving usability in the word press admin(slideshare.net)
- Attention WordPress Blog and Site Owners(smallbusinessesblog.wordpress.com)
- WordPress strikes again(piedtype.com)
- It’s spelled WordPress, not WordPress(bungeshea.wordpress.com)
- WordPress Theme Work(ask.metafilter.com)
- WordPress Premium Theme -Avenue Premium WordPress Theme(resell-rightsstore.com)
- WordPress Magazine Theme -WP Yen Magazine(resell-rightsstore.com)
- WordPress Premium Theme – Simflex Premium WordPress Theme(resell-rightsstore.com)
- ThemesHive – WP-Forest v2.3.3 Premium WordPress Theme(weekmania.com)
- The Right Way to Include a Plugin in a WordPress Theme(alexking.org)
- Top 5 Essential WordPress Themes for Your Poker Blog(pokerlistings.com)
- How to Update to WordPress 3.4.1(prasathpree.wordpress.com)
- 10 Most Common WordPress Errors (With Solutions)(hongkiat.com)
- Download AlterEgo WordPress Theme : ThemeForest(bharatiya.typepad.com)